Converter RS-485 ↔ Ethernet TCP/IP
• Enables data exchange between devices with RS-485 ports and devices operating in computer LAN networks or industrial Ethernet networks
• 10BaseT ETHERNET port
• RS-485 port (2400bps to 115.2kbps)
• 2 modes of operation: Client and Server
• 2 protocols: "Transparent" and Modbus TCP↔RTU
• Conversion of Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU
• Support of up to 6 clients
• 5 LEDs for converter operation
• Simple configuration through server www
• Can be mounted on TS-35 rail
The converter enables data exchange between master systems operating in RS-485 networks and devices equipped with an Ethernet port.
The converter enables data exchange between master systems operating in LAN networks with TCP/IP protocol and devices equipped with a RS-485 serial port.
The converter transmits the received string of characters between a LAN network and an RS-485 network.
MODBUS TCP ↔ RTU PROTOCOL
The converter receives data from a Modbus TCP protocol device, converts the frame to Modbus RTU protocol and sends the data to and from an RS-485 network operating in this standard.
This product is CE marked.
Declarations of Conformity are available on request.