We would like to inform you that from 20st to 23th June 2019 our office will be closed.
19th June 2019
DL7 data logger in the shockproof case
DL7 Case KIT enables operating the DL7 data logger using storage batteries (from 3 to 12 hours, depending on the number and types of installed I/O modules) or operating the DL7 device using delivered external power supply unit and standby supplying in the event of voltage break (backup). The device enables supplying sensors or transducers connected to the recorder with using an external battery.
28th May 2019
E-mail notifications on DL2, DL7, DL7L recorders and FP4 counter
New feature, new possibilities:
- an e-mail message when an alarm occurs,
- notifications can be sent even to 5 recipients at the same time,
- cyclical report with sumator values in daily, weekly or monthly mode,,
- regular access to the value of the adders without the necessity of additional access to the device,
- the possibility of immediate reaction in case of any problems with measurements.
16th May 2019
Flow totalizer FP4 in wall mounting case
We are pleased to announce that flow totalizer is available in wall mounting case: FP4W.
We invite you to get familiar with our new products.
14th March 2019
mLog software in new version
We are pleased to announce that mLog software has been extended with a new module.
New module enable to read and visualization of process values (table, single values, chart, bar graph, possibility of adding additional own graphic) from many computers (for many operators).
We invite you to contact us for information on access to the new function.
22th Fabruary 2019
Modbus TCP (Client) in DL2 and DL7 devices
We are pleased to inform, that in our instruments there is a new function that allows reading measurements from other devices using the Modbus TCP protocol. The new function allows reading of values from twenty independent devices.
We invite you to contact us for information on access to the new function in your devices.
24th August 2018
PRODUCT CATALOGUE 2018
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the catalog containing basic information about our products.
The electronic version is available at: PRODUCT CATALOGUE
16th August 2018
NEW FUNCTIONALITY IN DEVICES IN HOUSING FOR WALL-MOUNTED
We are pleased to inform that devices in housing for wall-mounted have an extended operating temperature range. From now on, the instruments can work at temperatures below 0°C. The operating temperature for MPI-DN, FP-3011N and FP-3021N devices is - 20°C ... 50°C, while for the FP-3031N device it is - 20°C ... 40°C.
In addition, a new cable gland was used to install the cable with RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
27th June 2018
Analogue outputs module OUT3 dedicated to devices DL7
We are pleased to announce that we have expanded our range to include new measuring module OUT3 dedicated to devices DL7. The most important features of the module:
- 3 galvanically separated channels of analogue outputs, each can work as a power source or a voltage source in the following ranges: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-24mA, 0-5V, 0-10V,
- Operating mode configuration in software, each channel can be configured to work in a different mode and range,
- The possibility of sending measurement results to devices equipped with analogue inputs (meters, controllers, etc.).
We invite you to get familiar with our new product.
25th April 2018