20th December 2018
Modbus TCP (Client) in DL2 and DL7 devices
We are pleased to inform you, in our instruments there is a new function that allows reading measurements from other devices using the Modbus TCP protocol. The new function allows reading of values from twenty independent devices.
We invite you to contact us for information on access to the new function in your devices.
24th August 2018
PRODUCT CATALOGUE 2018
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the catalog containing basic information about our products.
The electronic version is available at: PRODUCT CATALOGUE
16th August 2018
NEW FUNCTIONALITY IN DEVICES IN HOUSING FOR WALL-MOUNTED
We are pleased to inform that devices in housing for wall-mounted have an extended operating temperature range. From now on, the instruments can work at temperatures below 0°C. The operating temperature for MPI-DN, FP-3011N and FP-3021N devices is - 20°C ... 50°C, while for the FP-3031N device it is - 20°C ... 40°C.
In addition, a new cable gland was used to install the cable with RJ45 plug (Ethernet).
27th June 2018
Analogue outputs module OUT3 dedicated to devices DL7
We are pleased to announce that we have expanded our range to include new measuring module OUT3 dedicated to devices DL7. The most important features of the module:
- 3 galvanically separated channels of analogue outputs, each can work as a power source or a voltage source in the following ranges: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-24mA, 0-5V, 0-10V,
- Operating mode configuration in software, each channel can be configured to work in a different mode and range,
- The possibility of sending measurement results to devices equipped with analogue inputs (meters, controllers, etc.).
We invite you to get familiar with our new product.
25th April 2018
DL2 Electronic Data Logger
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are pleased to announce that in our offer we have a new product: Electronic data logger DL2.
DL2 is a modular data recorder, created with a view to best adapt the device to individual customer needs. Each device includes a base module. Depending on the client needs, into device can be installed one or two input / output modules.
Friendly interface and a 4" color touch screen are just a few of the facilities implemented to ensure the highest comfort of use of the product. We invite you to get familiar with our new products.
05th March 2018
FP4 - Flow totalizer with data recording.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are pleased to announce that in our offer we have a new product: Flow totalizer with data recording FP4.
FP4 is a modern, versatile and precise flow meter with internal data logging. Equipped with two analogue inputs (RTD, 4-20mA, voltage or resistive output transducers) and two PULS inputs (frequency measurement, pulse counting, binary signal tracking and recording), can measure flow and other values, such as temperature and humidity. In addition FP4 has two math channels and two counters assigned to each of the six available channels. All this in a device with a 4-inch touch screen.
Key features of the FP4 flow counter:
- 2 analog inputs (RTD, 0/4-20mA).
- 2 PULS inputs (frequency, pulses, binary signal).
- Two counters available for each channel of the device.
- 2 math channels.
- 4” Touch screen LCD.
- Ethernet port (Modbus TCP, web server).
- RS485 port (Modbus RTU).
- Recording data to internal 2GB memory.
FP4 enables cooperation with various types of flowmeters, transducers or sensors such as:
- water meters,
- ultrasonic, electromagnetic or volumetric flowmeters,
- compressed air flow sensors,
- pressure, humidity or level transducers,
- temperature sensors.
Detailed information on FP4 devices can be found on the product pages.